Create an Online Fundraising page
You will create your own online fundraising page during the Beards Of Hope Registration process.
1. Click on the Register button and follow the prompts.
2. During the registration process, select "Create an Individual Page" and complete the registration process.
1. Click on the Register button and follow the prompts
2. During the process, select "Create a Team" from the dropdown and follow the prompts. Give your team a name as this is what your team members will use to search for during their registration.
3. You have now created your team fundraising page.
4. Visit your team page and click on "Join Team" button.
5. Follow the prompts to create your own individual fundraising page now linked to your team page. This is important to create your own individual page, so that you also show on the leader board and your individual fundraising page is not the same as your team fundraising page.
1. Team Leader needs to have created a team page first (see above).
2. Team members must register by clicking on the Register button on the Beards of Hope home page and follow the prompts.
3. During the process, select "Find a Team" and then select the relevant team page to join.
4. Follow the prompts to create your own online fundraising page linked to the team page, to finalise your registration.
Make sure to personalise the description on your page, set your fundraising goal (we recommend $500 or higher and upload a photo. Tell everyone what you're doing and why you've jumped on board with us this year.
Spread the word by sharing your fundraising page with all your contacts. Share it via email, facebook, twitter and LinkedIn pages.